The company, represented by the CEO, of which you or your company have a contract with or are in contact with, are the controller of your personal data. If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data or if you want to exercise your rights described in the following, you are welcome to contact us.
Eurofins Environment Testing Norway AS
Mailbox 3055 Kambo, 1506 Moss
Phone number: +47 69 00 52 00
E-mail address: email@example.com
Org.nr. 965 141 618
Eurofins Agro Testing Norway AS
Mailbox 3033 Kambo, 1506 Moss
Phone number: +47 92 23 99 99
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Org.nr. 913 547 853
Eurofins Food & Feed Testing Norway AS
Mailbox 3033 Kambo, 1506 Moss
Phone number: +47 21 00 51 00
E-mail address: email@example.com
Org.nr. 982 571 146
Eurofins Radonlab AS
Mailbox 24, Blindern 0373 Oslo
Phone number: +47 21 96 03 50
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Org.nr. 914 119 057
Categories of personal data
We are processing one or more of the following categories of personal data: Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, your company and your history of purchases. We also collect personal data when you visit our websites (for more information, please see https://cdnmedia.eurofins.com/european-east/media/2849213/cookie-notice-eurofinsno-01-02-2019.pdf)
Purposes of processing
The personal data registered may be processed for one or more of the following purposes:
- To contact you
- To manage, evaluate and answer your requests
- To report, manage and communicate with you about results, products, services, arrangements and campaigns from Eurofins and our partners
- Provide customer support
- To create, administrate and communicate with you about your account (including purchases and payment)
- To give you the opportunity to attend seminars and courses
- Market communication (such as newsletters)
- To enter into partnerships or customer relationships with you
- Secure better customer satisfaction by sending you surveys
We may also use personal data for other purposes than described in this paragraph. In these cases, we will inform you when asking for your consent to process your personal data.
Lawful processing of your personal data
What makes our processing of your personal data lawful:
- Fulfill our responsibilities described in the contract (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) art. 6 (b))
- Your consent (GDPR art. 6 (a)). Your consent is used for instance when it comes to direct marketing. When consent is required, you may withdraw your consent at any time. - Obligations under the law (GDPR art. 6 (c)). Eurofins is required to process and store relevant personal data according to laws of accounting, among others.
- Legitimate interest (GDPR art. 6 (f)). Processing of personal data based on legitimate interest may be:
- to conduct customer surveys to improve our services
- to send our customers relevant information regarding our services
- to have traceability according to our accreditations and certifications
Collection of personaldata
Your personal data is collected directly from you. We may also have some personal data from one of our customers who has registered you as their contact person or as user of one of our systems.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data may be shared within the Eurofins group (more information here: https://www.eurofins.com/)
We will not sell or in any other ways transfer your personal data to any third parties, except in cases described in the following:
- To companies, organizations or persons outside the Eurofins Group if we have good reasons to believe that access, use, storing or transferring of information is necessary to
- enforce terms of the contract, including investigate potential breaches of these terms
- fulfill our duties under the law, regulations or orders from the authorities
- detect, prevent or in other ways deal with fraud, security issues or technical problems
- protect our property against damage, or any breaches in rights or security of Eurofins, our users or the public when that is legal or mandatory.
- To regulatory or executive agencies if we in good faith believe that we are required by law to provide personal data in connection with investigations of crime, collection of taxes or fees, to comply with law or court order, or in connection with lawsuits.
- To a third party as part of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, if we sell or transfer our business or assets, or parts of them.
If you need any more information about third parties, you are welcome to contact us.
Transfer of personal data to companies outside the EU/EEA
Your personal data may be transferred to recipients outside the EU/EEA in cases when the recipients mentioned above is localized outside the EU/EEA, and only to countries where:
- The European Commission considers that there is a sufficient level of security in the country in question
- You have given your explicit consent
- There have been appropriate security measures implemented, such as standard data protection contracts or clauses, or where the data processor has appropriate and binding security routines.
Erasure of personal data
We store your personal data for a limited period of time to make sure we can fulfill the purpose of the collection and our obligations under the law. You can read more about the purposes of the processing above.
If you have consented to the storing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Rights of the registered
We process your personal data according to Norwegian laws, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We would like to inform you of your rights to obtain access to your personal data, to transfer it, correct it or to request that we erase your personal data.
If you think we violate these terms or the law, please notify us. You also have the right to complain to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. Outside Norway you may contact other data protection agencies. You will find a list in the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
Eurofins has implemented both technical and organizational security measures to prevent that personal data is made available for third parties or the public or is destroyed or altered, whether it happens by accident or on purpose. All personal data is stored on secure servers, and only authorized Eurofins deployed can access these data.